OH SO TIRED
I apologize for the lack of REAL meaty, how-to posts you guys desire (and face it, it’s the only thing you want anyway).
To quickly update. For the first time in my LIFE I’ve hired a full time virtual assistant. So far… so good. I have more time for myself which means AFTER work this is what I do:
1) Drive down the hill to go indoor rock climbing at a Hanger 18 (upland, rancho). I can do V2+’s now!
2) Spend hours and hours after midnight talking to manufacturers in China (Because I want to start an import company).
3) Spending hours creating new training for my VA.
4) Spending hours listening/learning from online modules by David Siteman Garland teaching me how to Create An Awesome Course Online (Because that’s also want to do). I have subscribers for my software company (of which I am a co-founder) BUT it’s not nearly at the level it can be and I really want to spend the next months pushing it to the next level.
5) Spend more time meeting random strangers at meetup groups (Because … I want to!).
With more free time I basically exhaust myself almost completely with physical exertions of mental exertions and then I crash hard. No one is forcing me to do anything. Everything I want to do, I do it because I can.
I also sleep almost all day sometimes on Saturdays… because I want to [notice the theme here? the UNDERLYING theme?]. Here is a verbal explanation of my current life: ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I WANT TO I WANT TO I WANT TO. I WANT TO CLIMB. I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH. I WANT TO GO TO THE FAIR. I WANT MORE. HERE LET ME TREAT YOU OUT BECAUSE I CAN. HERE LET ME TREAT MYSELF OUT BECAUSE I DESERVE IT. ME ME ME ME ME ME. YOU? OKAY, SURE. BACK TO ME. [My friend recently had a something similar.. a stream of conscience of some sort… and I decided it was pretty damn accurate of my situation as well… so I shamelessly copied her (Credit to Robin Tran)].
I’m learning how to love myself more and not having to worry so much about money (now) is such a blessing in almost all aspects of my damn life.
Sales dipped a little for the auto dismantling company but I spent a lot of time training vs. listing (to FREE myself!) so it was worth it. I want to be free. I want to stop trading hours for dollars, dammnit.
Some screenshots that were relevant to my life below. And that’s it! Because I’m tired & I want to go to sleep.
I promise I PROMISE I will find time to post something relevant. For now the most relevant thing I can tell you guys is:
1) I’m starting an import company.
2) I am going to start an online course THE RIGHT WAY (with the right softwares). By the way, why does wordpress auto correct me when I type softwareS? Is software not SUPPOSED to be plural? What?
3) I’m in the process of slowly and surely automating my auto dismantling company so it can run without me. I’m taking the steps, sir!
4) I find that with financial stability I love myself A LOT MORE. (Free drinks on me!) I want more than this provincial life!! (to be honest, this life is rather insane already).
5) I’m becoming more and more involved with different communities,I’m enjoying giving free advice left and right to help whoever I can and even though my sleep schedule is completely fucked up by now – I love it.