How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Company Step By Step
I have been avoiding doing How To’s simply because I feel so overwhelmed. But you know what, this blue print that I have in my mind and that I am executing will be further developed if I actually share with you my thoughts and processes – openly – so I would know if I am making mistakes or if I am moving towards a healthy direction (or not).
I will fill in the following links with articles:
In chronological order…
1) How to Manage Your Team Using Teambox (Week 1 – 4/21/2014 – 4/25/2014)
2) How to Outsource & Hire Using Odesk And Elance (Week 2 – 4/28/2014 – 5/02/2014)
3) How to Receive Payments From Customers Using Authorize.net (Week 3 – 5/05/2014 – 5/09/2014)
4) How to Provide Customer Support Using Forums And Templates (Week 4 – 5/12/2014 – 5/16/2014)
5) How to Manage Your Money With Quickbooks Online (Week 5 – 5/19/2014 – 5/23/2014)
6) How to Keep Track Of Leads And Build Your Sales Using GetBase.com (Week 6 – 5/26/2014 – 5/30/2014)
7) How to Provide Updates With Mailchimp & Keeping Customers Informed (Week 7 – 6/02/2014 – 6/06/2014)
Where there is a will…there is a way, no?
Just for my Start Up peeps:
How to Get Funding By Talking To VC’s (Not necessary for maybe Ecommerce driven companies, but I am also trying launch a Start-up) (Week 0 – 6/09/2014 – 6/13/2014)
The deadlines are just to keep myself in check with blogging. I will probably go in NO PARTICULAR ORDER.
My “worth of web” blog went up in worth from $139 (TOTAL WORTH HERE) to $215. Check out the stats here.
Heyyyyyyyyy… I got nothing to hide here.