Life is Good
The simple goals I’ve made for myself eventually gets done & I want to write a post to celebrate.
2) Point was deleted.
3) Get more than 11K in sales/month for my auto parts company. –> It took a TON of work. 1.5 years of effort. But I did it!
4) Hire a virtual assistant. –> He is very helpful and an extremely fast worker.
6) Get over 500+ connections on linkedin. –> 557 and counting! I know. I need to update my profile. I will soon.
7) Push the worth of web of this blog site to over $2000 –> Did it! That means:
8) Be more happy with myself, hang out with more friends, & exercise more –> I have membership to Hanger 18 and I have been climbing like a gym monkey! I am making time more for friends as well. I also recently got a Mega Jul, Gri gri, Quick Lok carabiner, Quickdraw set of 5, my own chalkbag (instead of borrowing from my boyfriend all the time), my own purple harness, and a really cool headlamp. Yeaaaaahhhhh.
9) AND LAST BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY = Prioritize what’s important. –> Listening to people more and put more effort into genuinely appreciating the friendships and relationships I have.
FUTURE SIMPLE GOALS
1) Recognize/appreciate/learn how to trust and love more.
Fix all broken links.
Build a thriving forum.
Sign up to Clickbank to create an affiliate marketing avenue.
Hire someone to do marketing & do SEO for the company.
Get monthly subscription to be $500/month. It is a very modest goal so it is within our reach.
Get over 100 Subscribers to our newsletter. Right now we have 69 subscribers.
3) Bless Lynn’s heart. I shut down sometimes when life gets too much but she is patient with me & lets me be until I can recover and return.
Get rid of broken components on whoistubian.com
Implement and earn at least $1 in affiliate link marketing on whoistubian.com
Write more blogs!
Earn at least $1 in adsense revenue.
4) Push my auto parts company to 20K in sales/month. [This will hopefully not be that difficult.]
5) Learn how to aid climb so I can do big walls or large walls & in general become a stronger climber and a more athletic individual so I can conquer life – better.
6) Start Auto Parts Lab. It is another auto dismantling company but this time it will be run by more than just 1 person. I will have two co-founders. This is my first stab at trying to franchise but not really franchising. Goal is to break even for the first month.
7) Work on kimpossibledang.com as a blog.
Start a podcast. Never tried it before but thought about it for awhile.
Get worth of web to $3000.
Reach at least 30 email subscribers. Right now I have 18.
Have more affiliate links.
8) Continue lolpartdeux.com & try to get at least $100 in adsense revenue from it. So far the below is my adsense earnings for it. Pathetic. But oh wells!:
Life is short. If I fail – I fail. But at least I try. I’m not getting any younger. I guess those are my goals for the next months. By writing this down I hope to make myself more accountable & that I can keep on pushing ahead. They all work towards the following ideas in mind:
3) FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
PS. I am so proud of my lil’ bro for having his white coat ceremony. He goin’ be a docta.